On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 06:19:04AM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 01:07:21AM +0100, Dave Pearson wrote:
> -> it doesn't do anything special but it does highlight comments correctly <g>.
>
> The evidence was this at the beginning of one of the sample files:
>
> # -*-muttrc-*-

Ahh, as in:

,----
| davep@hagbard:~$ head -1 ~/.muttrc
| # -*- muttrc -*-
`----

Whoever wrote the file in question will have been using my mutt mode for
jed. In case you didn't realise it jed can use the same mode identifier that
emacs uses (as above).

So, no, it isn't evidence of a muttrc.el, it is evidence of a muttrc.sl.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/ | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards