Hi there.  I know this seems more like a tcsh question than a mutt
question, but I only see this behavior in mutt.  Anyone know what
would make the screen clear after exiting mutt?  I have it set up on
two difference Solaris servers, one running mutt 1.0 and the other
1.0.1, both the same versions of tcsh, and both basically the same
.muttrc's and .tcshrc's.  One machine clears the screen upon exiting
mutt, the other keeps what's left of mutt on the screen and gives you
a prompt.

Thanks.

-Ken

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            AIM: ScopusFest