On Sun, 25 Jun 2000, Thomas 'Balu' Walter wrote:

> The only thing I am wondering about is that mutt lists the keys instead
> of just using it :). (I think it is mutt, because it looks like the
> usual mutt-chose-file-or-similar-menu ;)

Well, as a test, I just encrypted an email to myself.  Mutt is indeed
selecting the approriate key based upon recipient, but the problem is
that you have two keys, one for signing and another for encryping and
all mutt knows is that there were two matches :/

Mutt apparently cannot differentiate between the two different key
types and so falls back to asking you for clarification.  If you
*only* have the encryping key for a recipient, I would guess that it
would properly autoselect the key.

--
       _
     _|_|_