* Frederick Grim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-10-07 03:34]:
> The formatting is actually corect but vi seems not to be able to
> cut and paste correctly (really the user seems not to be able to
> cut and paste correctly). What do I need to read to resolve this problem.

you need to describe what you mean by "seems to"
and to give version and setup info on the "vi"..
and you'd post this to the group "comp.editors".

Sven

--
Sven  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  All about Vi    |BBstevie, MKS vi, OAK Hill  Vi,
see page www.vi-editor.org  and its clones! |Watcom-Vi, xemacs' "viper mode"