On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 08:42:35PM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 05:32:45PM +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 09:47:35PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> > [snip]
> > >
> > > I plan to model the planned mutt for dummies [1] on this page.
> > >
> > > [1] better not call it that - comdex/idg attorneys will chew my ass
> > > off for copyright violations ;)
> > >
> > [snap] come to think of it, name it "mutt for {stupids, dumb-bells,
> > newbies}"
>
> Think we might get the idea across and still avoid being sued if we called
> it "Mutt for Attorneys". :-)

Not sure how high that would be on my list of ways not to get sued.  Might
hit a little close to home for some of us :)

Given mutt's target user base, I'm not sure "Mutt for Attorneys" or whatever
it ends up being called is even desirable.  Maybe "Grep for Attorneys" would
be more useful :)

--
Justin May
[EMAIL PROTECTED]