Dirk --

Please don't just reply to some message and start a new thread; because
mutt threads so well, we get an unrelated message in the middle of
another thread.  I may be assuming a lot, but the new Subject: and the
apparently completely unrelated text in the note really make it seem
like this thread should be elsewhere -- so I pruned out the threading
headers in my copy of your message to make it a new thread.

...and then Dirk Ruediger said...
% Hi all!
%
% I want to define an implicite send-hook for all mailing lists I am
% subscribed to and define a special attribution, use special signatures
% and something like that.

Don't know that I can help you with this one; sorry :-)

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature