On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 12:47:32AM +0200, Mark Weinem wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 11:46:43AM -0700, Jason Helfman wrote:
>
> [Ignoring qmail+procmail questions]
> > 4> In mutt:        set check_new=yes
> >                    set mailbox_type=Maildir
>
> Does "mailbox_type" really work? I use "mbox_type".

Several configuration variables have aliases.  You can find them with

  grep DT_SYN /wherever/your/mutt/source/is/init.h

But there is no mailbox_type.  I guess that was a typo.

Marius Gedminas
--
Alan Turing thought about criteria to settle the question of whether
machines can think, a question of which we now know that it is about