Hi.  I've been running mutt for several days now and also managed to setup my
own procmail recipes.  My problem is with the the save-hook as I want to be
able to save read messages to, let's say, a "Mail\read.mutt" file.  This is my
present ~/.muttrc contents for the save-hook:

folder-hook . set sort=threads
folder-hook /var/mail/rino set sort=date-received
folder-hook =sent set sort=date-sent

folder-hook . save-hook * =received
folder-hook IN.misc save-hook * =obsd
folder-hook IN.ipfilter save-hook * =ipf
folder-hook IN.mutt-users save-hook * =mutters

I have "~/Mail/IN.misc", "~/Mail/IN.ipfilter", "~/Mail/IN.mutt-users" for my
other mailboxes which I can read using "mutt -f".

I have gone and checked the FAQs, Nancy's, and the mini-FAQ (bronto-FAQ now)
and couldn't find a clue why read messages still reside in my ~/Mail/IN.mutt
file or any other mailboxes.

For normal mail that arrives in /var/mail/rino they get saved in
"~/Mail/received" without problems but not any other messages from my other
mailboxes.