Hi,

David T-G typed:
> % Could some kind soul please contribute a CVS repository for this?
> Show me how and I'll be happy to.  mutt.sector13.org will be coming on
> line soon for this sort of stuff.

You really want to take the trouble? Or is mutt-guide.sourceforge.net
enough? If we register with sourceforge, we get a mailing list (for
patches) and web space as well.. :-)

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://mrinal.dhs.org/
Linux 2.2.16 || PGP:B1E86F5B || Mutt 1.3.4i (2000-06-19) || VIM 5.6