Hi!

from my mailcap:
text/html;      netscape %s; test=RunningX
text/html;      lynx %s
text/html;      lynx -dump %s; copiousoutput

Where can i find a decent RunningX script?

What i want is to run netscape only when i run mutt locally on my pc at home
within the window manager. However when i am at work and telnet to my house
and start mutt from there i don't want it to start netscape but lynx or w3m.

Testing only $DISPLAY isn't good enough cause when i telnet to house
it's still set to :0. And also X is found to be a running process because
at home i only locked my screen.
So i am looking for a way to test if i am running mutt really locally.

Who has the ultimate test to do this?
Thanks,
jan

--