Ben Beuchler muttered:
> I've setup up a macro for sending mail as another "persona" that looks
> something like this:
>
> macro index M ":my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<enter>m"
>
> What I'm trying to work out is a way to automatically switch back to
> using my normal information for any future emails.

write special rcfiles for each profile. and use macros so switch
between them.

macro index ^F2 ":source ~/.mutt/muttrc" "reset to default"
marco index ^F3 ":source ~/.mutt/profile1" "become person 1"
marco index ^F4 ":source ~/.mutt/profile2" "become person 2"

where ~/.mutt/profile# contains all configurguration stuff.
i.e my_hdr, signature, attribution, whatever

HTH,

Michael
--
The program isn't debugged until the last user is dead.

PGP-fingerprint: DECA E9D2 EBDD 0FE0 0A65  40FA 5967 ACA1 0B57 7C13