Ben,

On 00-08-07 15:33, Ben Beuchler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've setup up a macro for sending mail as another "persona" that looks
> something like this:
>
> macro index M ":my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<enter>m"
>
> What I'm trying to work out is a way to automatically switch back to
> using my normal information for any future emails.
>
> Any suggestions?

I didn't see this one mentioned, but since I sort my messages
(using procmail) into separate folders, I just use folder hooks to
switch identities:

#   Don't let mutt set the header
#   This will be a personalities thing,
#       which will let me author messages based on current mailbox
#   default
folder-hook . "my_hdr From: -kevin- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
folder-hook . "my_hdr Organization: none"
folder-hook . "set signature=~/.signature"
send-hook '~t [EMAIL PROTECTED]' "set signature=~/.signature_love"

#   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
folder-hook =in-birdbrain "my_hdr From: -kevin- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
folder-hook =in-birdbrain "my_hdr Organization: BirdBrain Systems"
folder-hook =in-birdbrain "set signature=~/.signature.birdbrain"
fcc-hook '~f [EMAIL PROTECTED]' =out-birdbrain

This is actually handy because generally I want my identity to
match the messages I am responding to.  I also threw in stuff
which stores outbound messages in separate folders.

--
-*           -kevin-            *-
-* sick with the good infection *-