I'm running Mutt 1.2.5i with IMAP support, in the unfortunate
 condition of needing to use MS Exchange as the IMAP server.
 (Corporate email, really tired of Outlook)

 Something somewhere is clearly buggy, to the point of just about
 making it unuseable. I find that when I open a folder, everything
 is fine. But, when new messages arrive, or even a $ refresh is done
 sometimes, things get odd. For example, one new message will come in but
 it gets listed twice. For example, I'll be able to read the new
 message(s) but the old messages will only have headers - no
 bodies.

 I know that Exchange isn't listed as a compatible IMAP server,
 but on the other hand it doesn't say its specificaly not compatible.
 Is anyone out there successfuly using such a configuration? Are
 there some tweaks or patches I need to make? Do I need to request
 changes on the server end? Any help or advice is appreciated.
 I really don't want to go back to Outlook, and using something
 like fetchmail really isn't a viable option.

--
r a y  c r a n e
"It's not real...just a drawback I wish to feel."