On Friday, 11 August 2000 at 09:28, Ray Crane wrote:

>  I'm running Mutt 1.2.5i with IMAP support, in the unfortunate
>  condition of needing to use MS Exchange as the IMAP server.
>  (Corporate email, really tired of Outlook)
>
>  Something somewhere is clearly buggy, to the point of just about
>  making it unuseable. I find that when I open a folder, everything
>  is fine. But, when new messages arrive, or even a $ refresh is done
>  sometimes, things get odd. For example, one new message will come in but
>  it gets listed twice. For example, I'll be able to read the new
>  message(s) but the old messages will only have headers - no
>  bodies.

There have been some very significant changes in the development
series. If things aren't working for you, maybe you'd like to try the
latest 1.3 version? I'm also much more interested in making 1.3 work
correctly than 1.2 (the code's so different, backporting isn't an
option).

So, if you do try 1.3.7 (currently the latest, I believe), let me know
if IMAP still isn't working.

Thanks,
Brendan

--