I'm trying to 'push' a 'limit' command at the end of my muttrc file
but without much success.  This is trying to push the command to
ignore the dreaded UW IMAP server "DON'T DELETE THIS....." messages.

What I have at the end of my muttrc file at the moment is:-
    push l ! 'DELETE THIS MESSAGE'

but, at startup, mutt just says:-
    Error in /usr/home/chris/.mutt/muttrc, line 96: push: too many arguments

What am I doing wrong?  I guess it's something to do with the '!' and
the RE but I can't work out the right syntax.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]