[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 14 Aug 2000:
>     push l ! 'DELETE THIS MESSAGE'
>
> but, at startup, mutt just says:-
>     Error in /usr/home/chris/.mutt/muttrc, line 96: push: too many arguments
>
> What am I doing wrong?  I guess it's something to do with the '!' and
> the RE but I can't work out the right syntax.

Push is a command that takes exactly one argument.  If you want to push
a space, you need to quote the entire string:

  push "l! 'DELETE THIS MESSAGE'"

You should also be careful with the limit, and make sure it matches
*only* that one message, and for example, not messages to mutt-users
discussing how to avoid seeing that message...  And you may in fact
wanted to use "l!~s 'DELETE THIS MESSAGE'", to match the subject, or
something.

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /