Shift-J or Shift-K then "u"

You can view the message still

On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 03:44:56PM -0400, Ben Roberts muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149