Eric --

...and then Eric Osborne said...
%
%   Is there some way to make mutt send the body of the message as an

In fact, I believe that in a simple message the body *is* the first
(and only) attachment, so the answer is "yes" :-)

% attachment (albeit to an otherwise empty message)?  We use PGP here a
% bit, and I'm getting whined at by people with stupid mailers.  Sin the

Well, there's a good cure for that...  Reformat and install Linux ;-)

% message text itself is encrypted, they need to save the text to a
% file, whereas if I sent messages that showed up as attachments, these
% broken mailers could decode them automatically.

Here's where I'm confused.  The only broken mailers I know in this
context are Eudora and Outlook (though TheBat! may qualify, and I'm
sure there are others), and they usually *can't* deal with attachments
very well.  For them, the usual answer is to send your PGP mail the old
way (in-line) instead of as an attachement; I see that you're using 1.2,
so you can control that behavior by setting "pgp_create_traditional"
to true (in-line) or false (MIME).

%
% Thanks!

HTH & HAND

%
% eric

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature