Hello All,

  I am using mutt and really enjoying it ;-)  there are though couple of
things I cannot figure out yet (sort of).

1. For printing messages I am using "pr -o 4 -W 72 | lpr".  The problem is
that it does not wrap the long lines, but trancate them, which is not a
good thing.  Maybe someone figured out the way to print nicely long lines.
(Yeah, I guess, this question is not very much for mutt mailing list, but
don't know where else to write).  As an alternative to pr, I have tried
a2ps, but pr looks better ;-)

2. All my mail is in several mail folders (mbox type).  What I cannot find
out how to do is how can I copy a message with the default destination
being somefolder.saved, while reading message in somefolder.  Any hints?
I guess I have to do something with sent-hooks, but I don't know what.
And I want this rule to apply to all of my mailfolders.

3. When reading messages in somefolder, and saving attachments, I want the
default destination be somefolder/attachmentfilename.attachmentextension.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Best regards,
 Leonid Mamtchenkov