Jason --

...and then Jason Helfman said...
% On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 09:06:58AM -0400, David T-G muttered:
% | %
% | % So those mails are coming in via mbox, and anything that passes through
% | % all the filters, comes to the last filter and gets passed to a default
% | % of MAILDIR format. My spool.
% |
% | Hokay.  Any particular reason, or do you just want to have a maildir so
% | that you can say you do?
%
% Well I just don't like having every mailbox with a directory structure
% of new cur and tmp?

I'm kinda confused...  If you *don't* like the new-cur-tmp dirs, then why
are you using maildir?  Maybe I'm confusing maildir and mh, though.

Wait a minute; maybe I see what you think I said, since you say "every"
above.  I wondered why you would have your spoolfile set to maildir
instead of mbox, especially since you didn't have any others set up that
way (and you've probably just answered that latter part).

%
% I've just started working with MAILER DAEMONS, but now this is just an
% issue of mail management. I was just curious, that's all, of people's
% opinions.

You know the saying ... :-)

% --
% /Jason G Helfman
%
% "At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
% been in your possession."
%
%         Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
%             GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature