Whoa! All the important mail I am getting is going through all the
filters and passing to the end and defaulting to MAILDIR. The rest, such
as mailing lists, which I could give a rat's ass about, end up in mbox.
So my important mail, non-work, is dumped to my MAILDIR spool. See.

If I am still not making sense. Beat me with an axe.

:)

I couldn't verify your key on pgpkeys.mit.edu

did you read of the pgp issue on slashdot???

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 03:25:31PM -0400, David T-G muttered:
| Jason --
|
| ...and then Jason Helfman said...
| % On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 09:06:58AM -0400, David T-G muttered:
| % | %
| % | % So those mails are coming in via mbox, and anything that passes through
| % | % all the filters, comes to the last filter and gets passed to a default
| % | % of MAILDIR format. My spool.
| % |

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149