Brian Salter-Duke [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> teraterm works fine and I now use it as standard. However it appears to
> need mutt with ncurses rather than slang. Has anyone figured out how to
> get color with mutt using slang under teraterm? I would really like this
> so I can get color with slrn, but that is off topic here.

I compile Mutt with slang and have always used tera term when on Windows,
and have color (actually, IIRC, I couldn't get proper color under ncurses
and the easiest solution was switching to slang).

Hmm... check your $TERM.  IIRC, I needed to set it to vt102-c from vt100,
using the termcap stuff from the Mutt FAQ.  I think you also need to make
sure COLORFGBG is set to something... mine is default;default but that
choice has to do with using pixmap backgrounds in my terms under Linux.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/

PGP signature