On 11, sep, 2000 at 11:56:08 -0700, Dale Morris wrote:
> Hi, I'm running debian 2.2 woody and I just did apt-get install

Uhm ... 2.2 is Potato, Woody doesn't have a number yet.

> muttzilla and sure enough there was a debian muttzilla package, which
> apt faithfully installed and set up. Trouble is, there's no man page
> (like I'd read it anyhow..) and when I call a mail-to url in netscape,
> it just brings up the regular netscape mail program. Oh, I'm using
> netscape 4.75. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
> thanks

Sure, read /usr/share/doc/muttzilla/INSTALL, that'll explain it, even I
could follow the instructions. :-)

> "The major advances in civilization are processes that all but wreck
> the societies in which they occur."
>                               --Albert North Whitehead

Another Whitehead quote I like:

        ``Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.''

HTH, HAND
                Morten

--
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!