-: > % How can I tell Mutt to work with an 18 line x 80 column
-: > % screen?
-: >
-: > Use your stty command to set the number of rows to 18 like

Ok, mutt definitely cooperates with `stty' resizing of the terminal
on my Sun station (with TERM=dtterm and with TERM=vt100).

Resizing the `vt100' terminal on the Psion S5 does well with some
things (e.g., GNU less), but with mutt there is still some scrambling,
text misalignment, and incomplete redrawing of the screen.  (Frankly,
I think the S5 `vt100' emulation must not be too good, because I can
see lots of ANSI-type control sequences scrolling across the screen
during mutt startup).

Is there anything else I could try?  The only terminal emulation
choices on the S5 are `vt100' and `tty'.

TIA---jtw