Hi,

I'm running mutt 1.2.5 and I have something really odd.  I have
two save hooks:

        save-hook sgi.com =work
        save-hook cray.com =work

My intention is to have mail from those addresses default to my work
mailbox.  When I hit 's' I get the following at the bottom of the screen:

        Save to mailbox ('?' for list): =work

This is what I'm expecting.  However, when I hit return to actually save,
the line clears and nothing happens -- as if I aborted the save.
Yet when I hit <ctrl>-J instead of return, it accepts that I want to
save it to my work mailbox.

Am I trying to use this in an unexpected way?  This seems really odd to me.

Dean