Dean Luick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 14 Sep 2000:
>       Save to mailbox ('?' for list): =work
>
> This is what I'm expecting.  However, when I hit return to actually save,
> the line clears and nothing happens -- as if I aborted the save.
> Yet when I hit <ctrl>-J instead of return, it accepts that I want to
> save it to my work mailbox.
>
> Am I trying to use this in an unexpected way?  This seems really odd to me.

The problem is likely not at all related to your save-hooks.  Does this
happen even with other emails, when you press s to save them?  Does
entering text at other prompts work?

My guess would be that there's something wrong with your keyboard
definitions.  The active keymap at that save-prompt is the editor..
Unfortunately there is no way in Mutt to view the editor keymap
definitions. :-(

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /