Była godzina 12:44:04 w sobota 23 wrzesień, gdy do autobusu wsiadł kanar
  i wrzasnął:"David Champion!!!  Bilecik do kontroli!!!" A on(a) na to:

> A few years ago, I was tired of my frustrations with MH, elm, and
> Columbia mm, and I hated Pine.
[...]
> I was in the planning stages, and had written a tiny amount of core
> code, when I found mutt. Mutt is an excellent mailer, good enough to
> resolve almost all my issues with the mailers I've used over the
> years.

But there is one major problem that none of well known text-based (of
coures that is not the matter of UI) mailreaders does not solve.
Spooling. When i use either mutt, pine or simple mail first i have to
set up sendmail/postfix/qmail which does spooling job. When nobody else
use this computer it is a bit pointless to set up mailserver. IMHO
spooling should be done before anything else will be thought about
(what a grammar construction ;). Walking further, the pop3 support
should give ability to plug in procmail somewhere to sort messages.

That would be The-Mutt-of-My-Dreams ;)

BTW. Anyone knows any other than 'serialmail' way to use qmail over
dialup (dynamic IP)

Best wishes...
--
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,    2:480/135@fido    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_. 101:1000/135@unholy

... nothing is impossible in my powerful mind.