On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 06:31:45PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> On 2000.09.26, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>       "Jeff Howie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I also have a "color" line to highlight my flagged messages in red, and
> >
> > I've tried, but can't get how to do this. Can you please elucidate?
>
> color index   brightred       default "~F | ~G | ~n 500-"
>
> This colors index lines in bright red if they match
> "~F | ~G | ~n 500-", which are any message:
>       1) with the flag set, or
>       2) that's PGP-encrypted (I assume these to be relatively important), or
>       3) with a score of 500 or more (see "scoring" in the manual)

Neat. One could set up a whole world of highlighting.

> Something else that might be interesting -- some of you might remember
> my trying to work out this match expression -- I also have similar

That does look like a mess! I didn't know that mutt could do so much!
I'll have to start reading those manual pages more.

> Doesn't someone have a "mutt for the insane" web page?  :)

Or at least a page for the 'gifted mutts' of the world.
Thanks.

| THKS :&>               | Federated Insurance       |
| Jeff Howie             | Information Systems - P&C |
| Int Programmer/Analyst | 204.786.6431.x.217        |