David T-G ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

: It may be correct, but it isn't stock :-)  Try settin $shell to /sbin/sh,
: which is guaranteed to be completely self-contained.  If *that* works,

I am assuming you are asking me to write a wrapper script around
mutt to set the shell. That didn't work.

Now I am assuming you are asking me put a shell= line in my .muttrc.
That didn't work either.

: then try using /bin/sh to see if your shared libs are all healthy.
: If *that* works, then it's all bash's fault.

That didn't work for the wrapper nor for the shell= variant.

: Note that I don't want to start a shell war; in fact, as much as I
: hate to admit it, I think I'm becoming a bash convert because of ksh
: limitations :-)

Good lad!

Thanks again.

Regards,