On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 04:31:55PM +0200, Krist van Besien wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When changing folders pressing ? will let you browse through your folder
> list and let you pick one. When ataching a file you also have this handy
> browser available.
> Only on thing... If I attach a file using that browser from a particular
> directory, the browser starts in that directory the next time I use it
> , even if I call it up to select a folder.  So I have to backtrack all
> the way to my Mail directory again.
> It would be nice if these file browsers would always default to the same
> starting point ~/Mail whe selecting a mail folder, ~/. when ataching a
> file.
> I currently use 1.2.5i, is this just a problem in this version? If this
> behaviour is still the same in the latest version then please put this
> on the wishlist...

No, it's not just a problem/feature of 1.2.5i, it's the way mutt is.

I've been mumbling about this for ages and I really think it needs
fixing or the addition of a command to get back to one's 'home'
folder.

The problem bites me most when I use mutt to manage mail on my
machine here at work, with local folders etc. but occasionally I want
to save a message on my remote IMAP server.  Once I've done that
further 'c' commands open up the IMAP server directory when what I
really want is to be back 'home' again.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]