hi kids... on one of the mailing lists i'm subscribed to, none of my
messages get through. the problem is that i'm subscribed as
[EMAIL PROTECTED], but mutt & sendmail set my Return-Path to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], which doesn't even exist (mugwort is my local username on
the freebsd box; dnai is my isp). their maillist software requires that the
return-path be the same as my subscription address.

i have in .muttrc these relevant lines:
>set envelope_from=yes
>set [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i've also tried:
>my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>set sendmail='/usr/sbin/sendmail [EMAIL PROTECTED] -oem -oi'
>my_hdr Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

is there any way to do this, or am i doomed to actually go to yahoo to use
this mailing list??

thanks
peter

--