On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 01:02:09PM -0500, Jamie Novak wrote:

> On 10/06, Paul rearranged the electrons to read:
> I've re-bound the key to "g" for me, but I believe the default is to hit
> "c" and type the name of the folder you want to change to.  Hitting "c"
> and then "?" will list the available folders for you, which you can then
Yup, figured that one out now. After some searching, and scratching the top of
my head  ;-)

> What was weird for me to get used to about this is that it required me
> to prefix the folder name with a "=" or a "+" in order to change to it.
> I kept trying to type just the folder name and it didn't like it.  That
> frustrated me for a while.
Hmm, haven't gotten to that yet. If I continue using Mutt (or does one just
write mutt?) I'll have to do some rearranging. My maildir folder is in
~/Maildir, the other mailboxes are in /var/spool/mail/paul (or something like
that). Going around to other mailfolders that way requires too much typing.

> Getting back to the inbox was what was confusing for me, at first, but
Oh? I'll try that soon!

> I used to be a hardcore Pine user and initially stayed away from Mutt,
> because it was too much like Elm on the surface (which I loathed for a
I don't know Elm at all. I started out on Pine and stayed there. Tried a few of
those graphical things, but they are definitely No Good for me.

> Anyhow, I'll stop rambling now.
Thanks for the ramble, though :)

Paul

--
Q: Why did witches stop flying on brooms?
A: Splinters...

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
        -=Testing Mut 1.2.5 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-