Martin Treusch von Buttlar proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> There is a tool called blcheck, which can be used as a procmail-filter,
> and it can use any DNS-RBL you like. I works great for me and you don't
> even need to pester your BOFH to enable this.

 Like I said, spambouncer and walt dnes' spamdunk both have this capablity.

 I know about blcheck - and Steve Atkins ususally responds rather fast ... or
 you could post your note to news.admin.net-abuse.email / the
 spam-l<@>peach.ease.lsoft.com mailing lists, where this'd be more on-topic,
 and which Steve reads on a regular basis.

> IIRC I patched it ligthly to work as a filter. Just ask for it and
> I´ll post that, too. The author did not respond to me.
> The URL for this is: http://www.samspade.org/w/blcheck/

 Only hassle is that procmailing to block spam is like shutting the stable
 _after_ the horse has bolted.  You've already received the mail ... so any
 saving in cost is illusory at best (esp with a desktop linux box connected
 over ppp)

 MTA blocks are far better ....

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI