Greg Whitlock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 09 Nov 2000:
> Actually, the whole Reply-To: point may be a red herring but it's the
> only difference I see right off between the lists.  Any ideas on how to
> get those messages to save like (what I view as) normal?  I didn't see
> a way to do it with save-hook but it could be that I just don't know how.

I don't know if this will affect message saving, but you could try

  set ignore_list_reply_to

That's assuming you don't mind what the option does, of course.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /