On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 01:01:51PM -0800, David Alban wrote:
#
# Do you mean "is there a save-hook definition I can use to get these
# messages to save where I want them"?  Or do you mean "how can I get
# mutt to assume a sensible default when lists are set up with
# reply-to-sender"?
#
# If you're asking the former, then how about trying to match the From:,
# To:, Cc:, or Sender: headers, or maybe the "^From " line (if your inbox
# is in mbox format)?

David,

  Thanks for the response!  The problem with using save-hook seems to
be that you can only specify one filename for each save-hook command.
In the case of list mail the filename to save to would be (potentially)
different for each message.  I simply don't want the list name to be
the default filename for the save folder.  I want it to be the sender's
address.

  I guess what I need is something like:

save-hook listname@somewhere (figure out filename when "s" is hit)

  I tried the "set ignore_list_reply_to" that someone else suggested
and it had no effect on this.

-greg