On Saturday, 11 November 2000 at 13:59, Brian Stearns wrote:

> When I telnet into my home machine, I run mutt from the command line.
> It comes up immediately, automatically connects to my IMAP server, and
> allows me to browse my IMAP folders.  When I SSH into my machine,
> running mutt from the command line results in a long series of .muttrc
> errors (mostly regarding my PGP commands, which some other errors
> mixed in).  I then am told "Secure login is unavailable. Use cleartext
> login? ([n]/y):".  Finally, when I answer "y", when I attempt to
> change folders (by pressing "c"), and then attempt to browse my
> folders (by pressing "?"), I get this message: "IMAP folder browsing
> is not currently supported".

1. Please wrap your text!
2. These are very clear signs that you aren't running the same version
   of mutt in both cases. You must have another binary lying
   around. Do the results of 'which mutt' match up under telnet vs
   ssh? You say the environment is the same, but I have a feeling your
   PATHs are different.

-Brendan

--
Don't make Godzilla mad!