Hi all,

We are in the middle of a mini-battle over PGP/GPG in my office. Having done
a bit of reading it appears that Mutt behaves correctly in dealing with
encrypted and signed messages and that Outlook and many other mailers do
not.

However, I am--at the moment--the only mutt user in this office. I need to
support Outlook, Outlook Express, Kmail, Mozilla, Communicator, etc.

I realize that there are a couple of procmail recipes that will fix incoming
messages. However, is my only option on outgoing messages to clearsign? Is
it possible to determine who gets clearsigned messages and who gets
PGP/MIMED messages?

Thanks for your assistance.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630