Greetings All!!

Here is my next idea :-) It conciders "list-reply" behavior.
When replying to a mailing list I would like mutt to combine author's
(of the message i am replying to) real name and an address of mailing
list. For example...

Joe wrote a letter to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which i subscirbe. When i send
a reply to his letter to a mailing list i want my letter to be addressed
to "Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>". When he replies my message he writes to
"Lukasz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" and so on.

Mainling list's address is in Reply-To and author's address&real name in
From. There is also "lists" option in muttrc.

By.
--
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,    2:480/135@fido    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /"\
                                               Wstążka ASCII, przeciw  x
                                               HTML i .DOC w mailach  / \

... Droga wśród jabłoni prowadzi w nieznane...