On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 10:26:53AM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:

|On 2000-11-23 03:56:47 +0000, Jan- Hendrik Palic wrote:
|
|> My MTA is exim on potato, exim 3.12 and my mutt is a selfcompiled
|> mutt-1.2.5-4. Whats going wrong?
|
|Exim.
|
|       write_bcc
|       Type: boolean
|       Default: yes
|
|       Controls whether mutt writes out the Bcc header when
|       preparing messages to be sent.  Exim users may wish to use
|       this.
|
|Unset that option, and you're done.
|
|What actually happens is that exim strips the Bcc header for those
|messages going to the To and CC recipients, but leaves it in for Bcc
|recipients.  This  behaviour is consistent with the standards, but
|does not match the expectation most users have from software such as
|sendmail.

Hey... it works, thnx! But a stupid question one more time:

Why is this an option, I want to use. I don't like, when everybdy can see
the Bcc- Header?
Does this option make sense?

Jan
--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de"
E-Mail: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"