On Monday, 27.11.2000 at 08:03 -0600, Brian McGroarty wrote:

> How can one remove the two second delay when low-priority
> notifications are displayed in the status bar?

I think this may make it into Mutt as a "proper" option (if it hasn't
already with today's development release 1.3.12 - haven't checked).

Failing that, you can always edit the source - look for "sleep (1) /*
Allow user time to read message */" in curs_main.c and mx.c ...  I don't
have a patch to do this, but it takes no time to comment out the above
lines ...

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart