On a related note, I have a small but irritating problem with threads.

Recently I sent an e-mail with subject like this:

Subject: Konstituerande möte, FRV

When a friend replied from a Mac, the subject looks like this in Mutt:

Notice the extra space before the comma, which makes Mutt not
recognize this as a reply to my original message.

Now, in my editor, the header looks like this:

Subject: Re: Konstituerande =?iso-8859-1?Q?m=F6te?= , FRV

My guess would be that this means there is something wrong with the
character encoding between the systems. But how would one correct
this, apart from manually editing the header?

Jesper

--
                            "But how can one be warm alone?"

Jesper Holmberg                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]