On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 10:47:58AM +0100, Jesper Holmberg wrote:

> Subject: Re: Konstituerande =?iso-8859-1?Q?m=F6te?= , FRV
>
> My guess would be that this means there is something wrong with the
> character encoding between the systems. But how would one correct
> this, apart from manually editing the header?

The problem is that only you can decide if the text is the subject or the
encoding. You could hack down a little script that does this correction and
use mutt:s pipe-command to correct it, but then this correction-program
could only make intelligent guesses nothing more. I've seen cases where the
subject has been encoded several times. See RFC2047 for details
<http://rfc2047.x42.com/> of how this is encoded.
I would have done it in Perl.

Lycka till.

/magnus