Hi - I'm running Mutt 1.2.5i on Debian 2.2.

I'd like my signature to include my uptime.

Using Vim (great) as my editor within Mutt I can of course do

:r !uptime

and get

 10:56am  up  3:40,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.16, 0.19

at the bottom of my post.  But it would be good to automate it if possible.
Has anyone got a way of reading in the output of a program as a signature?

TIA

Glyn

                   * None can love freedom heartily but good men; *
                   *    the rest love not freedom but license     *
                   *                John Milton                   *