I have Mutt-1.2.5i-3 on Red Hat 7.0, and I use xmutt to launch
mutt. (Thank you, Thomas!) It appears that the F11 is not getting through
to mutt.

I have two known working macros, of which one uses F10, and the other
F11. The F10 macro works just fine, the F11 one dies not. I can
hand-source the F11 macro, and it works. I can move it to use F9, and it
works there.

However, when I just launch rxvt, I get the tilde (~) for both F11 and F10
in the term window.

It's no big deal; I just moved the F11 macro to F9. But it is probably
something other RH 7.0 users should keep an eye out for.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature