On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 11:12:56PM -0600, Larry wrote:
> Is there a way to create an address book in Mutt?
> Like, say, when I want to list a number of recipients
> of a message is there a way I can open up an address
> book type thing and pick out the names I want the
> message to go to?

One option is to use an external address book program, such as abook.
Within mutt, however, you can also have all the functionality you've
described by using aliases.  Create a bunch of aliases (just do
whatever the manual says) for the addresses you need.  It might be
good to read up on aliases in the Mutt manual.  Then, when you hit 'm'
to compose a message, use tab completion (i.e., press the tab key).
Mutt will pop up a list of matching alias (if you press tab without
typing anything, all aliases will be matched).  Tag (using 't') the
ones you want to put in your To: line, press the return key, and
you're set.

--
Luke