On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 07:02:47AM -0400, Frederick V. Heitkamp wrote:
> Is there a way to pull specific addresses out
> of message headers and add them to the address
> book?
I've posted a complete addressbook for use with the Query function
and some mutt macros to add addresses to it the way you intend to do
it.
It's some months ago. If there's some interest I could repost it or put
it onto my website.

Features:
Full name of person
eMail address
comment

every field is searched when using ^T or Q. so you can also search for
comments easyly.
Adding new addresses and comments is done using a macro from the index
or browser directly in mutt.

ok ... that's it.

--
Christian Ordig             | Homepage: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/
Germany                     |    eMail: Christian Ordig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP signature