Daniel --

...and then Daniel Freedman said...
%
% My mutt is now at 1.0.1i, and I'll try to convince the sysadmin to
% upgrade to 1.25.  Could this version difference affect my not seeing

Well, you could always grab the source and build it yourself; the only
special program is mutt_dotlock, and I believe that was around for 1.0...

% new mail marked, or maybe it's still present in the current release?
% Am i correct to guess AFS?  Any other suggestions are much
% appreciated.

I dunno from AFS; sorry.

%
% Thanks so much,

HTH & HAND

%
% Daniel
%

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature