On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 01:56:23PM -0800, David T-G wrote:
> Daniel --
>
> ...and then Daniel Freedman said...
> %
> % My mutt is now at 1.0.1i, and I'll try to convince the sysadmin to
> % upgrade to 1.25.  Could this version difference affect my not seeing
>
> Well, you could always grab the source and build it yourself; the only
> special program is mutt_dotlock, and I believe that was around for 1.0...
>

> % new mail marked, or maybe it's still present in the current release?
> % Am i correct to guess AFS?  Any other suggestions are much
> % appreciated.

I get the effect where messages aren't marked N(ew) when I pop_last my
mail from my pop server using my home machine and then pop_delete the
same mail from my work machine.  I do that in order to browse my email
from home but keep it all organized at work.  When I permanently pop
my mail at work and I've already browsed it from home all the pop'ped
messages lack the 'N'.

        -- Dave

--
Dave Pippenger