I know this is probably a longshot (I looked through the archives
already and found nothing.)

Is there a way to unbind all keys with one, or a small series, of
commands?  I'm trying to set mutt up so that the only commands bound are
ones that I explicitly set.  I'm tired of tpyoing a key and ending up in
some menu or option that I didn't want.

Hopefully, I can find something short of "Unbind each key seperately",
but if anyone has a script to do this, that'd work, too.  :p

--
PGP Key available on Keyservers  -  UIN: 1878946
ID:  0x81279EE9  -  WebPage:  http://www.speakeasy.org/~signe