Hi All,

I'm very new in linux and in mutt but everything seems to be working fine.

I've long given up on text mail readers but since I've come across mutt my interest
has been rekindled. It seems like a powerful MUA but it's a bit difficult and time
consuming to configure. Nevertheless the results are just great.

Read mail from ~/var/spool/mail are transfered to ~/Mail/mbox by default. Is there a
way for them to be transfered to their respective mailboxes based on their headers
(like a filter or something)? Can a macro do this too?

--
Horace G. Friend III
[EMAIL PROTECTED]